THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN the 2018 INTERN POSITION!
Gain extensive knowledge in the photography industry without the responsibility of producing product. This fast paced and dynamic opportunity will be offered to 3 top notch creatives looking for experience in 2018.
Interns will be a direct assistant to Emily Theisen and assist all varying efforts. Some responsibilities include staging, lighting, lifting, errands, time management, and creative work. This will be a very hands-on experience at wedding events, portrait sessions with potential for in-studio collaborations. These tasks will be taken seriously and will positively increase productivity of the studio.
Candidates must have the following to be considered:
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurance
- Reliable vehicle or transportation
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Availability on evenings and weekends
- Enjoy working with people
- Ability to lift up-to 35 pounds and standing for up-to 8 hours
- Clean and neat in appearance
Compensation is up-to $10/hour.